US$ 59.99
Centre: Bruce Rioch
During the 1920s
showing the seven Lady Patronesses sitting around a table discussing membership applications
as part of Royal Jubilee Tour
The Leathersellers' Hall had occupied the site of the dissolved St Helen's Priory and the crypt was exposed in 1799 when the hall was taken down to be rebuilt further to the east
The Coal Mines of Pennsylvania - Mining the Coal Size:Standard: 6 x 4in Centre: Bruce Rioch